Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas eve

Grandma got a new video camera for Christmas, and she opened it early to use it for the holiday. The viewfinder flips forward so the kids can see themselves...a great feature since they love to watch themselves! Christmas Eve was a very casual get-together with the kids. Our plans to order Chinese food fell through (the restaurant was closed) so Abby made some wonderful chicken dumpling soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. We were so much luckier than all the folks who couldn't be with family because of the snow!

Still working on video from Christmas Day...more complicated than I expected!

3 comments:

Ms Sparrow said...

Much luck with the new video camera. I'm such a putz with stuff like that, I don't think I'd even attempt to figure it out. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.

gayle said...

Good luck!! It always takes me forever to learn something new!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Marian Dean said...

What Darlings!

Love Granny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails